Recipe originally from Love Green Food.
- 1 cup cooked lentils
- 2 cups grated vegetables (onions, carrots, baby marrow)
- 2t fresh herbs
- ½ cup spelt
- 1t lemon rind
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1T coconut oil
- 1t sea salt
- black pepper to taste
Preheat oven 180°C.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and flash blend 4 times. If you don’t have a blender, combine in a bowl and mash.
- Divide into equal balls and flatten to patties.
- Grease baking sheet with melted ghee and place patties evenly on the tray. Bake for 7 minutes, turn over and bake for another 7 minutes.