- Facebook has made me a lazy blogger.
- I am exhausted. I am not really sleeping very well, and when I do sleep deep enough to dream, the dreams are dark. I did dream about drowning in happy numbers last night, which I’ve been told is not a bad thing.
- I miss writing. I really, really miss writing. I just simply don’t have words. I am drained. But the novel is still visiting me when I least expect it, and I know I have to finish the edit/polish soon before it drives me completely insane. I just need some time. A sabbatical maybe.
- Only 173 days until Wacken. 24 weeks until we fly.
- And 5 weeks until I fly out to Vegas. I guess I should get cracking on that little Visa thing.
- I was hoping to see something fun while I’m in Vegas, but, with my luck, the only performances on during that week are by Celine and Manilow.
Here’s something else fun.