Once the white undercoat dried, we started adding colour. Totally adverse to white walls, we went for a stone colour on the two large walls, and a deep azure on the wall around the fireplace.
This is me, on the second or third coat of stone.
While wet, the stone-coloured paint had a slight silver shimmer to it, which was really pretty, but seemingly impossible to capture with my cell phone’s camera.
The azure-coloured paint went on green, and dried to be almost black, really bringing out the brass on the fireplace.
Today, we just need to do the finishing touches (like the borders) and then put the room together again.
Next post: The final product.
Post a Comment