Expensive Mistakes and Cheap Thrills has marked me for life, and I have no choice but obey.
The instructions are as follows:
- Write a blog post about RTD and tell us what the five things are that you definitely can’t leave home without if you are on your way to spend a weekend at the coolest eco-friendly music festival in SA.
- Link to both Rocking the Daisies and Digicape (the sponsors of the kick-ass prizes) in your post.
- Tag as many friends in your post as you like. (The more you tag the better your chances of winning.)
- Lastly register on this blog and tag your name, your post and the person that originally tagged you in their post on the competition blog.
The five things I simply cannot leave home without when I attend this super cool event would be:
- My camera, for the memories
- My e-book reader, for those stolen quiet moments
- My music player, to steal those quiet moments
- My daughter, because she rocks
- My husband, for some soppy moments.
Honestly, I cannot think of a single local blogger who has not been tagged, so if you haven’t been tagged, consider yourself tagged now.
Is it just me, or can you also not help but think De Melker when you hear Daisy?
thanks for participating!
you rocked my day!
Post a Comment