I made a thing. An eating thing perfect for the hot weather we’re experiencing.
What’s in it:
- 1 tin Caramel treat (caramelised condensed milk)
- A bit of milk
- 1 large tin litchis in syrup
- 250ml cream
- 1 ½ packet of Tennis (coconut) biscuits
How you do it:
- Mix the caramel with the milk and blend well until it is slightly runny.
- Drain the litchis, but do not discard the syrup. Break up the litchis into smallish pieces.
- Place a layer of the tennis biscuits into a fridge tart friendly dish, and spread a layer of the caramel mixture over the biscuits.
- Spread half the litchi pieces over the layer of caramel, mixing slightly.
- Repeat the layer of biscuits, caramel and litchis. Top with another layer of biscuits.
- Evenly pour about ¾ of the syrup over the entire dish.
- Whip the cream to a thick spreading consistency. Spread over the top layer of biscuits. Decorate with whipped cream and cherries and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.