With the recent rains, the mint has really, well, blossomed.
And then, I nicked this meme from Harassed Mom. Because it seemed like a good idea at the time.
1. How old are you in five years? 43 (and my heart skipped a beat)
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? My daughter
3. How tall are you? 1.76m
4. What is the last movie you saw? In the cinema or at home? Captain America
5. Who called you last? Insurance telesales person
6. Who did you call last? My daughter
7. What was the last text message you received? A response to a status update on Facebook
8. Do you prefer calling or texting? Texting, if I really have to.
9. Are your parents married or divorced? Divorced
10. When did you last see your mother? In December
11. What colour eyes do you have? Green for the most part, but they do go blue and grey some times
12. When did you wake up today? 6:05am
13. What is your favourite Christmas song? Jingle bells
14. What is your favourite place? Germany
15. What place do you prefer the least? Any shopping centre
16. Where do you think you will find yourself in ten years? Hopefully somewhere in Europe
17. What scared you about the night as a child? My dreams
18. What made you really laugh last? Random conversation with my daughter
19. How big is your bed? Queen
20. Do you have desktop or laptop computer? Laptop
21. Do you sleep with or without clothes on you? PJs, unless it gets really hot
22. How many pillows do you have in bed? I sleep with 2-3, but we each have 4.
23. How many provinces have you lived in? In theory, 1, as Gauteng was still Transvaal when we moved here from Rustenburg
24. Which cities have you lived in? Jo’burg and Rustenburg, and spent a large portion of my childhood visiting my grandparents in Pretoria, to the point where I knew it like a hometown
25. Do you prefer shoes, socks or bare feet? Bare feet. My feet hate socks
26. Are you social? Not really
27. What is your favourite ice cream? Chocolate. The Bassets Tofu Treats chocolate is particularly good.
28. What is your favourite dessert? Anything with chocolate.
29. Do you like Chinese food? I used to, but now I have to really be in the mood for it
30. Do you like coffee? No. I am probably the only IT person I know who doesn’t consume any coffee
31. What do you have for breakfast? Roll with blueberry preserve
32. Do you sleep on a particular side? Nope, I roll around a lot
33. Can you play poker? No
34. Do you like to cuddle / snuggle? Yes!
35. Are you a dependent person? I can be, especially considering I don’t drive.
36. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? I do.
37. Do you have children? I have one.
38. Do you know any other languages than English? Brought up Afrikaans, and I am also quite rusty in German, Latin and French
39. Have you ever driven an ambulance? No
40. Do you prefer the ocean or a pool? Ocean
41. What do you spend any money on? Other than the normal stuff… books and travel
42. Do you have precious jewellery? Yes, I have things that are precious to me, but would probably have no value to others.
43. What are your favourite shows on TV? Sherlock, The Big Bang Theory, Star Trek (just about all of them)
44. Can you roll your tongue? I can indeed.
45. Who is the funniest person you know? My husband.
46. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No.
47. What is your ringtone? Current ringtone is Ensiferum – Tumman virran taa.
48. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? I have my swimming costume from when I was 2
49. What are you closest to you right now that is red? The Lemmy Autobiography on the top of my reading pile on my bed side table
50. Do you flirt much? I flirt a fair amount, with select individuals.
51. Can you change the oil on the car: I am sure I could figure it out, with the help of his mighty Googliness
52. Have you received speeding ticket ever: Hard to get one if you don’t drive .
53. What was the last book you read?
54. Do you read a newspaper? I read several of them online
55. Subscribe to a magazine: Again, I read those I like online.
56. Are you dancing in the car: Not right this moment, as I am blogging, but I have been known to dance/headbang to a good tune
57. Which radio station did you listen to you last? 5fm, probably about 8 months ago
58. What was the last thing you scribbled down on paper? Our clothing shopping list for Germany
59. When were you at church last? Wedding in November (and we didn't catch on fire)
60. Are you happy? Deep down, yes.
Hee. We don't have petrol attendants here so in my first week, I had to learn to fill a car up with petrol and change the oil! Scary stuff. Almost as scary as driving alone across country and not knowing the speed limit in mph or the UK highway code.
Post a Comment