- It is vitally important to always have something to be grateful for and something to look forward to.
- Compromise is
generallyalways one way. If you are willing to compromise on something, it isn’t that important to you in the first place.
- Sometimes, it is good to think before you speak. And think again. And maybe think one more time.
- Sometimes, it is ok to admit that you are a drama queen.
- It is important to apologize when you have made a mistake, as long as the apology is sincere. Don’t apologize just because you think it is expected, or because you think it will keep you out of trouble.
- No matter how bad things may seem right now, one day, you will be able to sit back and laugh about it. Or at least someone will be able to.
- No matter how awesome you may think you are, the world will never revolve around you.
- No matter how badly you stuff up, your parents, pets and kids will always love you.
And in my next life, I will be a cat.