I have been tagged by Annie and thus, like the sheep I am, have no option but to tell you about six unspectacular quirks I have.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag six bloggers by linking.
5. Leave a comment for each blogger.
- I do not drink coffee at all. I am completely addicted to hot chocolate though.
- I hardly ever wear jewellery, but I love shopping for jewellery. The same goes for make-up.
- I like to make up conversations in my head with people I know. No-one is exempt from this, including my boss, colleagues, the cashier at the shop and I even now include people I only know online.
- I don’t like wearing shoes, and dislike buying them even more. So much so that my husband owns more pairs of shoes than I do.
- I become addicted to new bands on a regular basis, and will go through listening to the band exclusively for weeks on end after discovering them, before adding more music to my playlist.
- I read more than one book at a time. I struggle to read a book if I only have one book to read, and will rather keep it until I have more books to read. At the moment, there are 12 books on my bed side table, and I have read bits of each of them.
And then, I tag… honestly, I don’t know. If you have not done this meme, and you read this blog, consider yourself tagged. Just leave me a comment to tell me that you have tagged yourself :)
Hi Vanessa - classic -I see alot of myself in your little quirks.. the shoes especially. ( its the whole feet thing)
thanks for playing along.
Ooooooooooh. I heart meme's! And I can so relate to the shoe thing :)
Post a Comment